Sunday, July 18, 2010

Testing the waters.....


Picture a victim of stage fright peeking out behind the curtains, checking out the audience and the potential results of the upcoming performance......that's me right now.

I've kicked around the idea of starting a blog for quite some time now, only to talk myself out of it time and time again. Why? Cause I get stage fright. Sometimes I can't even use a urinal. Totally kidding. So, here we are. This post will pop my blog cherry (which sounds both somewhat kinky and mostly disgusting, all at once). I really can't tell anyone what to expect with this, I don't even know what to expect, but you can count on the one thing I've always been....honest. I promise you I will pull not punches, tell no lies (only ones for the sake of entertainment, heh) and not hold anything back. At times I'm sure some of this will be boring, mundane, and pointless BUT it all will have a point. So hold on to your floaties, cover your girlie umbrella drinks....time for a cannonball into the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment